Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGUmlindiUmlindi
Previous

Next
New Post
5/11/2017 5:36 AM

I've used mine enough now to play w/ the harness and no matter what I try, I can't stop the harness 'puckering' in the center. Any further suggestions?

New Post
5/11/2017 7:04 AM

Are you talking about the U at the top between your shoulderblades? If so that is going to happen the broader you are the less pronounced it will be, and the narrower the less pronounced. As lomg as it is not causing discomfort it is not an issue.

Co-Owner Hill People Gear "If anything goes wrong it will be a fight to the end, if your training is good enough, survival is there; if not nature claims its foreit." - Dougal Haston

New Post
5/11/2017 12:01 PM

Yes, that's what I'm talking about. I've been messing with the length of the straps some as well just to see if I could get it resolved. I imagine that carrying a 20-25# load would make it seem a non issue.

New Post
5/13/2017 1:02 PM

I just made a new thread about this issue. It's quite discomforting to me, halfway between a distraction and actual pain.

I've flipped the way the straps attach to the yoke to try to make it go under the pack instead of straight back, but it hasn't helped. I would love to put the shoulder straps from my First Spear Comm Pack on it, but the webbing is too wide, and I really like the think padding on the yoke. I really do want to make it work.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGUmlindiUmlindi