Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGHPG Medallion as a patch?HPG Medallion as a patch?
Previous

Next
New Post
7/8/2017 12:04 AM

Hope this is doesn't fall under "gear idea" but would love to see the "HPG Medallion" as a 2.5"-3"ish diameter velcro backed patch? (instead of just the sticker(s)).  Its got a great unique look while conveying HPG mantra.

https://www.hillpeoplegear.com/Products/CategoryID/2/ProductID/75

New Post
7/10/2017 4:20 PM

We've already costed a vinyl one and will have them in production by SHOT show if not sooner.

We are fortunate in this matter that your conduct will be your marker and, thus, your reputation. The conduct of others on this forum has been, and will continue to be, their marker, and thus, their reputation. In the west, a person invests in one's reputation carefully. - 112Papa

New Post
7/10/2017 5:08 PM

Excellent looking forward to it, thanks!

New Post
8/3/2017 7:56 AM

I really like the lasered hypalon patch. I'd like to see more like that. 

New Post
8/3/2017 12:30 PM

Ya know praharin, you're right. That look is more western like burnt leather anyway. And the medallion design is a one color design so it lends itself to that treatment. We'll look into it.

We are fortunate in this matter that your conduct will be your marker and, thus, your reputation. The conduct of others on this forum has been, and will continue to be, their marker, and thus, their reputation. In the west, a person invests in one's reputation carefully. - 112Papa

New Post
8/4/2017 6:08 AM

Does it also fall in line with a new trucker hat? A two-toned soft trucker hat with the new medallion patch would be outstanding.

New Post
8/4/2017 6:11 AM

We should have the trucker hat sample with leather patch today.

Co-Owner Hill People Gear "If anything goes wrong it will be a fight to the end, if your training is good enough, survival is there; if not nature claims its foreit." - Dougal Haston

New Post
8/4/2017 7:50 AM

That's great, can't wait to get my hands on one. I do like them for dumping heat from the head when you're working hard. Just have to be careful this time of year not to fry the 'ol noodle!

New Post
8/4/2017 7:53 AM

I will need this.

New Post
8/5/2017 9:41 AM

evanhill wrote:
Ya know praharin, you're right. 

If I send you an email address, can you tell my wife? 

New Post
8/5/2017 4:40 PM

evanhill wrote:
Ya know praharin, you're right. 
praharin wrote:

If I send you an email address, can you tell my wife? 

Ha! I was born during the day but it wasn't yesterday.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGHPG Medallion as a patch?HPG Medallion as a patch?