Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGLight mount sizingLight mount sizing
Previous

Next
New Post
7/26/2017 5:38 PM

I have been looking for a light mount for my Marlin 1894 lever action in 44 mag. I believe the dimensions of the magazine tube would accomondate the HPG mount. It looks like the tubes are the same diameter as the Marlin 30-30. Any insight? 

New Post
7/31/2017 9:21 PM

Anyone??

New Post
8/1/2017 5:51 AM

para505 wrote:

Anyone??

I'd be willing to bet that it would fit your 1894.

Hill People Gear Coureurs des Bois (Brand Ambassador). Victoria faveat paratam. De Oppresso Liber.

New Post
8/1/2017 8:56 AM

The answer is, "maybe". More information in this thread:

https://hillpeoplegear.com/Forum/foru...267/scope/posts

We are fortunate in this matter that your conduct will be your marker and, thus, your reputation. The conduct of others on this forum has been, and will continue to be, their marker, and thus, their reputation. In the west, a person invests in one's reputation carefully. - 112Papa

New Post
8/1/2017 10:42 AM

Thanks. I never thought to look on the firearms forum. The diameter is .645 so it does look like the mount will work. 

New Post
8/1/2017 1:10 PM

We kind of should have steered that discussion over here, but that's where it ended up.

We are fortunate in this matter that your conduct will be your marker and, thus, your reputation. The conduct of others on this forum has been, and will continue to be, their marker, and thus, their reputation. In the west, a person invests in one's reputation carefully. - 112Papa

New Post
9/18/2017 7:54 PM

I just realized that I never mentioned that the mount fit on my Marlin 1864 44 mag. Perfect, in fact. I mentioned and posted pics on the FB page but just in case anyone was wondering, it fits!

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGLight mount sizingLight mount sizing