Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGFull Belt and Suspenders setup.Full Belt and Suspenders setup.
Previous

Next
New Post
12/3/2017 6:26 AM

Hi guys

Asking for your advice on a Full Belt & Suspender setup. I’m in the process of recovering from a lower back injury (Lumbar) so haven’t been able to keep up my hiking. I have just started pounding the pavement on the streets 5 to 8 kms a day for training. At present using a Recon Belt (size to small) with my HPG butt pack and 2 x 1ltr flasks in pouches.

I am favouring the H harness setup, will need a new shoulder harness and belt. As for belt thinking Prairie as I can us it with my Umlindi, this I bought second hand with belt (explains the to smaller size) also hoping to get Bottle Holsters at same time.

Also, an update on my Conner. I have added an Aston Pocket to the front. I know I also got your advice on this an appreciate your advice but had to try it. Very happy how it worked out, use this setup for my urban every day when out with family and friends and love it. It is a busy setup but works for me. Can’t say enough how good the Conner rides very impressive pack.

New Post
12/3/2017 4:57 PM

Question will I be able to fit my HPG butt pack on the Prairie belt if using it with Suspender set up ? Worried about the 2 back straps connecting to the shoulder harness if the butt pack flap will still fit over belt. Hope this makes sense.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGFull Belt and Suspenders setup.Full Belt and Suspenders setup.