Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGBino PouchBino Pouch
Previous

Next
New Post
8/10/2018 12:33 PM

I just stumbled across the bino pouch and am interested, can I find any more details on it anywhere? 

New Post
8/10/2018 12:52 PM

We should have the product page up soon, and some info will be available in the newsletter going out in the next couple of days, but here are the basic specs:
• soft velcro loop on inner lid and bottom to avoid scratching lenses
• fully padded except top flap
• one hand opening flap closure can be fastened either for full retention or quicker access
• top flap stays closed by default
• mounts on 4x2 PALS grid
• external tabs for tying retention strap to if desired

Co-Owner Hill People Gear "If anything goes wrong it will be a fight to the end, if your training is good enough, survival is there; if not nature claims its foreit." - Dougal Haston

New Post
8/14/2018 6:35 PM

I'm super excited for this and the capture flap. Can't wait!

New Post
8/15/2018 1:27 PM

Well I would have liked to have seen more pictures, but I saw it was in stock so I took a leap of faith and ordered the Bino Pouch and the Recon Kit bag to replace my current "slick" kit bag. I am hoping this comes with everything necessary to attach the Bino Pouch to the kit bag?

New Post
8/15/2018 1:29 PM

I would have liked to seen more pictures but I saw this was in stock and took a leap of faith and ordered the Bino Pouch and the Recon Kit bag to replace my current non-molle kit bag. I am hoping this comes with everything necessary to attach the pouch to the kit bag?

New Post
8/15/2018 1:32 PM

It does come with everything needed to attach to the Kit Bag. I apologize about the pictures. I will hopefully have some more up soon.

New Post
Yesterday @ 8:00 AM

Thank you for the response, and sorry for the double post it didn't show up right away.

New Post
Yesterday @ 1:04 PM

Pictures have been added to the product page.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGBino PouchBino Pouch