Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGCustom kits bag colors?Custom kits bag colors?
Previous

Next
New Post
3/9/2019 4:39 AM

Hey. Do you make kit bags in custom colors? 

I'd like one in Blaze orange .I use mine for squirrel .  During early season I have to wear an orange outer vest to be legal.  Just too dang hot sometimes!  If it was orange I could just wear a orange T-shirt and the Kit bag. 

Thanks for hearing me out

P

New Post
3/9/2019 5:53 AM

We do runs of the Original Kit Bag in blaze orange towards the end of the summer for hunting sasons.

Co-Owner Hill People Gear "If anything goes wrong it will be a fight to the end, if your training is good enough, survival is there; if not nature claims its foreit." - Dougal Haston

New Post
3/9/2019 5:55 AM

scothill wrote:
We do runs of the Original Kit Bag in blaze orange towards the end of the summer for hunting sasons.
No way! Thats awesome!  I'll have to keep an eye out for one . 
Thanks!

New Post
3/9/2019 6:15 AM

Email us at info@hillpeoplegear.com and we will put you on the notification list.

Co-Owner Hill People Gear "If anything goes wrong it will be a fight to the end, if your training is good enough, survival is there; if not nature claims its foreit." - Dougal Haston

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGCustom kits bag colors?Custom kits bag colors?