Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGPositive review of Recon Kit bagPositive review of Recon Kit bag
Previous

Next
New Post
4/11/2019 9:15 PM

I recently received a HPG recon chest bag with the daisy loops.  Highly recommended. Very versatile.  I'm going to do a more thorough online video review on it in the near future.  But having used it a few times I'm impressed.   I've used it in exercising and it's awesome.  Wallet, phone, gun, keys, and music player right on my chest in a tight, easy to use, compact package.  I attached my music Ipod to the daisey loops with a small pouch, and it works wonderfully.  Better than on the arm, or in a pocket, etc.  Cord is tied up and short and not bouncy.  

https://hillpeoplegear.com/Products/CategoryID/1/ProductID/5

The recon size easily fits a full sized Glock or HK USP or similar, and would fit a 4" or 6" revolver.  The versatility is fantastic.  It also allows for fast draw, just rip open and draw.

It's much better than, for instance, a dedicated chest rig, if you want to carry different guns or additional gear right on your workspace, such as whistle, flashlight, bearspray, etc.

It's also replacing my running belly band carry system.  That system bounces too much, and I find that it is too uncomfortable to do bending movements like tying shoes, situps, any core/ab workout, etc. 

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGPositive review of Recon Kit bagPositive review of Recon Kit bag