Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGCan I get an email address?Can I get an email address?
Previous

Next
New Post
7/11/2019 2:01 AM

Hello, all!  Been a while since I've been on the forum but I need an assist.  Can I get an email addy for HPG?  There's a link but it only prompts me to set up a service I'm not using (and don't want to use).

I ordered a pair of black Runner's Bungees for my HPG Kit Bag.  But the PO delivered a smashed, empty box in a bag that says, basically, "Our bad, we lost all your stuff".  Trying to see if there's insurance or if I'm just out my money.

Thanks!

New Post
7/11/2019 2:25 AM

And of course, they're out of stock again (in black)! Dang my luck! I finally find them in stock and the Post loses them!

New Post
7/11/2019 8:00 AM

The email is info@hillpeoplegear.com. If you look in the upper right corner of any page, you might have to scroll up, you will see Email. You just need to click on that. Shoot us an email and we will see what we can do.

Co-Owner Hill People Gear "If anything goes wrong it will be a fight to the end, if your training is good enough, survival is there; if not nature claims its foreit." - Dougal Haston

New Post
7/11/2019 3:54 PM

Will do! The package came when I was on vacation (camping and hiking in Idaho). I'll take a picture of the unopened as-it-came-from-the-PO condition. I'm out to run a few errands but I'll do it tonight.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGCan I get an email address?Can I get an email address?