Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGUmlindi v Urban Zippy for EDC/weekend Umlindi v Urban Zippy for EDC/weekend
Previous

Next
New Post
1/21/2018 10:39 PM

I have a AHBC pack and am in need of a more urban top loader for my trunk and gear hauling. I had an X-ray that I could never really find a niche for (hence the AHBC in the quiver now). I sold a Tara after one summer. Just a bit small. After the fak, blowout kit, water bottles and a small admin pouch, activity specific capacity on the interior was limited. I could strap everything to the outside, awesome, but it needed to be removed if I had to get into the pack. If I could afford to keep it I would have as for low capacity pack it was great. The heavier it was loaded to more comfortable it become.

So now comes the question - has anyone had both the Umlindi and Urban Zippy. Thoughts for my trunk weekend warrior, so travel for gear use case. My kids have top loading Patagonia packs that work great, but I'm a but of a snob and those are just to pretty for me.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGUmlindi v Urban Zippy for EDC/weekend Umlindi v Urban Zippy for EDC/weekend