Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGCoyote BrownCoyote Brown
Previous

Next
New Post
4/21/2018 8:19 PM

Are there still plans to expand the number of products made in Coyote?

Would love to get my hands on a Umlindi/Palspocket/Prarie Belt in Coyote.

New Post
4/22/2018 1:19 PM

We will slowly be phasing some stuff in, but as always it will be driven by interest. Email us at info@hillpeoplegear.com with product and color, one product per email please.

Co-Owner Hill People Gear "If anything goes wrong it will be a fight to the end, if your training is good enough, survival is there; if not nature claims its foreit." - Dougal Haston

New Post
5/9/2018 5:51 PM

Well I for one can't wait. I already have a couple of ur coyote products for work and a couple for civilian life. Best part about them is they can be adapted and molded toward ur needs.

Originally got a heavy recon kitbag and shoulder harness for running in twentynine palms and hiking in Joshua tree. I now use the shoulder harness on a assault pack that had the shoulder straps torn up and it is an awesome upgrade. The kitbag was eventually mounted on the back of my gun belt as a ifak. The pals on the outside hold a couple of tourniquets and a pair of shears. The inside is woven with shock cord and cord locks to hold bandages and dressings.
I have been scouring the internet for a coyote palspocket to convert to a 3 man medbag to replace the mesh and windowed pockets that are thrown in my pack.
As for my civilian gear. My umlindi makes me wish I had it for work. Ur gear has been some of the best used gifts I have ever been given. Here's to hoping there are some limited runs before my deployment.

New Post
5/15/2018 12:10 AM

Wynta, shoot me an email at: t at c180 dotcom . I may have a lead.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGCoyote BrownCoyote Brown