Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGKit Bag SpecificsKit Bag Specifics
Previous

Next
New Post
11/28/2011 7:13 PM

Just got shipping confirmation on my new Kit Bag (ranger green) and was just wondering if all the clips are coyote or green. I noticed in a couple of the photos the ranger green kit bags all had coyote gear and the foliage bag had green. It doesn't matter to me either way I was just curious as to the reasoning behind this. I'm really looking forward to getting this bag, it'll be my hunting/ hiking/ get home bag. I was really torn between the runners kit bag and the full size but I figured the runners might be a little too small for my needs. Anyway, I'll post up some pics and a review once it arrives.

New Post
11/28/2011 7:18 PM

Thanks for your order! All of our ranger green products ship with the military specification hardware color, which is tan (not as dark as coyote). When I first saw tan on ranger, I was skeptical. Then I did a bunch of color comparisons with other hardware colors and decided that (short of hardware being made in ranger green), tan really is the best color to go with ranger green. At least in this case, the military spec seems to have gotten it right. Now I'm to the point where I really like the look of tan hardware on ranger green.

We are fortunate in this matter that your conduct will be your marker and, thus, your reputation. The conduct of others on this forum has been, and will continue to be, their marker, and thus, their reputation. In the west, a person invests in one's reputation carefully. - 112Papa

New Post
11/28/2011 8:11 PM

Thanks for your reply and the reasoning behind the color choice.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGKit Bag SpecificsKit Bag Specifics