Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralBase Camp Shelter optionsBase Camp Shelter options
Previous

Next
New Post
11/14/2018 9:13 PM

I am in need of a base camp shelter to operate out of during hunting trips and family outings. I am reviewing tents, travel trailers, and also considering a custom modified cargo trailer. My thoughts are that a base camp set up to come back to after a day of hunting or exploring that has room to get out of the elements would make the trip more enjoyable for my family.

Does anyone have feedback on options, I have some cold weather trips planned this winter and like the idea of having a trailer that remains set up and ready to go.

Regards!

New Post
11/29/2018 11:58 AM

We are fortunate in this matter that your conduct will be your marker and, thus, your reputation. The conduct of others on this forum has been, and will continue to be, their marker, and thus, their reputation. In the west, a person invests in one's reputation carefully. - 112Papa

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralBase Camp Shelter optionsBase Camp Shelter options