Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralMountaineering BootsMountaineering Boots
Previous

Next
New Post
12/15/2018 8:07 AM

I just got a great deal on a pair of Asolo Aconcagua GV boots at STP, these are uninsulated but have a goretex lining. The lining on inside is loose, I wonder if this loose lining will cause blisters or hot spots where it folds over or bunches on the sides of my feet. Has anyone experienced similar issues with the inner lining in boots? I wonder if this is why this pair was marked down so much.
Regards,
Sandy

New Post
12/21/2018 8:56 AM

You don't want loose lining. I got a Aconcaguas from STP myself a couple years ago and they didn't have loose lining. I think there's a problem with the specific pair you have.

We are fortunate in this matter that your conduct will be your marker and, thus, your reputation. The conduct of others on this forum has been, and will continue to be, their marker, and thus, their reputation. In the west, a person invests in one's reputation carefully. - 112Papa

New Post
12/21/2018 9:29 AM

Thanks Evan,
I haven't worn them yet, I will try to return.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralMountaineering BootsMountaineering Boots