Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsFirearms and Sk...Firearms and Sk..."Need" and new gun"Need" and new gun
Previous

Next
New Post
4/11/2018 6:40 AM

Damned good to hear from you oldpinecricker. I was just thinking about you the other day. Still live in the Idaho panhandle? I'm going to have to try to swing through sometime soon. Or maybe you pack up that premium latrine digger of yours and bring him out to our summer open house: https://www.facebook.com/events/195928364326514/

We are fortunate in this matter that your conduct will be your marker and, thus, your reputation. The conduct of others on this forum has been, and will continue to be, their marker, and thus, their reputation. In the west, a person invests in one's reputation carefully. - 112Papa

New Post
4/11/2018 9:34 AM

OPC thanks for the offers. If I haven't gotten something before I get out that way I will take you up on it. I have been trying to train myself to do things left handed (being severely right handed) and it doesn't take as long as I thought but it wouldn't be a go to kinda thing. I still have some research and handling (if I can get my hands on them) of some guns to do. Thanks for the info on that CZ. I will give it a look.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsFirearms and Sk...Firearms and Sk..."Need" and new gun"Need" and new gun