Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsFirearms and Sk...Firearms and Sk...Boyds Riflestocks...anyone else have the same issue?Boyds Riflestocks...anyone else have the same issue?
Previous

Next
New Post
4/26/2018 8:44 AM

Hey all,
Back on the 15 of March I ordered a Pro Varmint stock for my Mossberg MVP 308 Patrol.
It is now the 26th of April and still no stock. I have contacted Boyds twice to determine the order status only to be told "it is in production" nothing about lead time when I asked prior to ordering, nothing about estimated production time, nothing about estimated ship date.
I have ordered custom stock from other manufacturers in the past and there always has been communication included order status and expected ship date.
I ordered from Boyd's many years ago when they were still a fairly small company...has success led them to horrible customer service?
I was sure that I had ordered it with enough time to have it delivered and for me to bed, install it and test it before a bolt carbine match but 40 days seems to be a tad much...or am I being impatient.

New Post
8/10/2018 6:37 PM

I ordered a Boyds for an FN Mauser/JC Higgins 30-06. They stated something along the lines of two weeks, and delivered faster than promised by a few days. No complaints here. The quaility of the stock was better than expected, based on the price. I would not hesitate to order from them again. Attractive looking stock, and I am not really a fan of laminates.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsFirearms and Sk...Firearms and Sk...Boyds Riflestocks...anyone else have the same issue?Boyds Riflestocks...anyone else have the same issue?