Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsFirearms and Sk...Firearms and Sk...Light mount for lever gun....Light mount for lever gun....
Previous

Next
New Post
10/14/2015 9:22 PM

I was in trying to make it work... something not correct about the link - eh

New Post
10/15/2015 7:28 PM

Just wanted to add to my my observations on the beam shot clamp and sure fire on the barrel set ups. The flash light is not easly removed so my case the pistol became quite a bit bulkier, though with an 8" barrel and a red dot sight it was already moveing out of the realm of rideing in a holster. Can i have an XL kitbag please? A lever action is not a pistol, but im thinking a perminantly mounted Sure fire will noticably change the day to day handling of the weapon. I am not versed in all the options availible in Pittinacany mounted weapon lights but real advantage to the surefire I have is the xenon bulb, that works effectively with a stock flip up red filter. I much prefer a red light for checking out bumps in the night with out totaly trashing your night vision.

New Post
10/15/2015 9:33 PM

Well I believe that I have figured it out.   

New Post
10/16/2015 7:14 AM

That looks really nice!  I have been checking their website to see if they make one that will fit my Marlin magazine tube like yours, only with a picatinny rail section in order to allow me to attach a Streamlight TLR-1 HL.  Haven't found a model that does that yet.

Hill People Gear Coureurs des Bois (Brand Ambassador). Victoria faveat paratam. De Oppresso Liber.

New Post
10/16/2015 7:32 AM

The mount is made for a 1/2 to 3/4" tube. It does not completly hug the tube. The plastic insert had some gap in it, but when i placed the mount over the plastic sleeve (the plastic sleeve has a split down the center) and placed the mount over it and locked it down, it's not going anywhere.

New Post
2/15/2018 4:59 PM

HPG lever light mount seems to work just fine on the Henry .44 mag tube. Haven't shot it yet, but it feels rock solid. 

New Post
9/27/2018 10:02 PM

Depends on the gun. WWG has a good mag mounted picatinny rail...

Keymod Handguard

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsFirearms and Sk...Firearms and Sk...Light mount for lever gun....Light mount for lever gun....