Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsFirearms and Sk...Firearms and Sk...TLR6TLR6
Previous

Next
New Post
5/26/2017 10:34 AM

TLR6 

Was stoked to notice that Streamlight expanded their TLR6 platform to now include rail mounted weapons, like everyone's favorite g19.

I've got a TLR6 on a g42 (don't judge!) and I find it to be extremely convenient for light duty pest control.

New Post
5/26/2017 10:55 AM

mc wrote:

...like everyone's favorite g19..

Oh no....hell to the no. Just, no.

New Post
5/27/2017 12:24 AM

My favorite G19 is an XD9 :D

New Post
5/27/2017 8:32 AM

El Mac wrote:
mc wrote:

OK Mac, I have a tale from a "Glock-hater".  His friend, an MSOT guy, relayed this to me recently.  2012, Helmund If I heard him right.  Green-on-blue.  Glock-hater was the first victim.  He was found dead, having gotten off a few rounds, his 1911 was near him with a round halfway into the chamber......

His friend carries a G19, in and out of theater.

New Post
5/29/2017 9:34 PM

Re: TLR6  Modified By El Mac  on 5/29/2017 9:35:33 PM
Well, an interesting story but relatively meaningless. There is no context other than an alleged Glock "lover" walking on the grave of an alleged Glock "hater".

You know my story of my G19 locking up.

I don't have time for pure fanbois of either persuasion. Both guns work well, both can break. Big deal.

As always, it comes down to personal preference. Or it should. But there are always idiots out there dictating equipment. More of those dictators sit in the rear with the gear all queer.

As for a civilian and what he chooses to carry. I could care less as long as he knows what he is doing with that choice.

New Post
6/2/2017 7:35 PM

El Mac wrote:
mc wrote:

i figured that would fire a couple people up. Said it partially tongue in cheek. Glad to see the pulse and hope all of you guys are doing well.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsFirearms and Sk...Firearms and Sk...TLR6TLR6