Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsThermarest Neoair Allseason and Bushnell Elite Spotting Scope FSThermarest Neoair Allseason and Bushnell Elite Spotting Scope FS
Previous

Next
New Post
3/13/2017 5:47 PM

Thermarest Neoair All Season Regular 20"x72": This has only seen a few nights' use and is in excellent condition. No leaks or tears. Warmth to weight ratio is fantastic. $100 shipped.

Details:

Therm-a-Rest combines advanced, patent-pending technology and materials with decades of experience to offer a lightweight, warm and incredibly compactible sleeping pad. With double the insulating properties of the NeoAir Trekker, this pad incorporates a patent-pending Triangular Core Matrix™ technology for high warmth and low weight. The innovative baffling creates over 100 internal cells along with a reflective barrier that traps warm air and returns heat back to your body for year-round warmth. With an R-value of 4.9 and 2.5 inch thickness, the sleeping pad provides excellent insulation from the cold ground. Supple, yet rugged 75-denier polyester fabric on top and a durable 70-denier nylon on the bottom provide a quiet sleep surface. Included stuff sack doubles as a pump to inflate the pad. Thermal efficiency without added down or fiber insulation saves weight and allows the Therm-a-Rest NeoAir All Season to pack down small. Made in USA.

Specs:

Best Use Backpacking
Sleeping Pad Type Air Pad
Sleeping Pad Shape Rectangular
Insulation Type Synthetic
R-Value 4.9
Stuff Sack Included Yes
Packed Size 4.75 x 8 inches
Dimensions 72 x 20 x 2.5 inches
Weight 19 ounces

Bushnell Elite Spotting Scope: 15 - 45x 60mm 26.5 ounces on my scale with caps. This is the military version, so no markings on the scope body, but the model number is on the bottom. Very nice quality, waterproof spotter that won't break the bank. Can email pics of the spotter.

Included is a Velbon Max i 347GB tripod that weighs in at 2 lbs. 10 ounces with pan head. Great backcountry hunting combo or for the range. $225 shipped for the set.

New Post
3/20/2017 7:20 PM

$90 shipped for the Neoair

$215 shipped for the spotter combo

New Post
3/21/2017 11:15 AM

I'll take the spotting scope setup. Email me your PayPal information when you can .zukinsharkhunter@gmail.com

New Post
3/21/2017 5:40 PM

Email sent. Scope sold pending funds.

New Post
3/26/2017 8:05 AM

Neoair sold

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsThermarest Neoair Allseason and Bushnell Elite Spotting Scope FSThermarest Neoair Allseason and Bushnell Elite Spotting Scope FS