Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsOakleys For Sale: XX Metal, Radar, WhiskersOakleys For Sale: XX Metal, Radar, Whiskers
Previous

Next
New Post
9/4/2017 5:16 PM

For Sale: Oakley Sunglasses

Oakley X Metal XX. Serial numbered X Metal gray frame, gray lenses. These were carrying prescription lenses, so the lenses are new. The frame is in great condition. New nose bridge flex couplers installed by X-Man (www.thexmancustoms.com) so everything is nice and tight. New ear socks,  25 Tshocks and nose pads. Shipped with Oakley micro-fiber bag, small and large nose pads (1 pair each), a spare pair of 25 Tshocks and a single 15 Tshock. Excellent pair of vintage oakley. Asking $350 shipped.

Oakley Radar wrap-around sunglasses. Excellent condition black frames, with dark gray and clear lense inserts. Comes with vault. Asking $80 shipped.

Oakley Whisker sunglasses. Great condition bronze frames and bronze polarized lenses. Ships with micro-fiber bag. Asking $105 shipped.

I ship via USPS Priority Mail with tracking and insurance.  Payment by PayPal or USPS money order. For PayPal, please add 3%. Communications are best through my email address: hthair2@gmail.com (which is also my paypal account).

I can provide pics separately, please let me know you are interested.

Thank you for looking.

New Post
9/10/2017 6:19 PM

Bumped with price drop.

New Post
9/20/2017 7:39 AM

Bumped with price drop.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsOakleys For Sale: XX Metal, Radar, WhiskersOakleys For Sale: XX Metal, Radar, Whiskers