Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsTrade/Buy feedbackTrade/Buy feedback
Previous

Next
New Post
8/30/2017 12:06 AM

Many of the other forums i'm on have some sort of feedback thread, which I think helps to vet people you'd be doing potential transactions with, so maybe this can sticky (or not if it's against the rules)...

Had an excellent trade transaction with Archer824 , great communication and fast to ship!

New Post
8/30/2017 7:40 AM

I sold to JMounce. Great doing business with him, very understanding about some shipping delays on my part.

New Post
8/31/2017 9:24 AM

I sold a runners harness to bcngator00. Decent communications. Don't know if he ever got it. I haven't heard anything from him, so I guess he's happy

New Post
9/12/2017 2:04 PM

Great trade with peppergat. Great communication and im super happy with the trade.

New Post
9/21/2017 1:37 PM

Funny to see this thread and Bobcass13 above. Was going to reply to his sales thread but saw this and will give feedback here. Great idea.

Just bought the GoreTex jacket he offered. Exactly as described and shipping was very fast. Excellent transaction. Very pleased with the jacket. Thanks!

New Post
9/22/2017 9:08 AM

Great transaction with chop480, super fast payment. thanks and enjoy

New Post
9/28/2017 6:47 PM

I've had so many good trades here, with Chorpie as mentioned, and most recently with RedbeardRum.

New Post
10/3/2017 6:30 AM

Bought a UTE complete with belt from 360joules, awesome transaction. Came exactly as described, no more than normal wear from wearing the pack a few times. Very happy!

New Post
10/25/2017 9:49 AM

I just completed an excellent hassle-free trade with peppergat.

New Post
10/31/2017 11:02 AM

Bought an awesome black Heavy Recon KB and Aston Insert from Peppergat. Game quick, in mint condition and at a great price. Couldn’t ask for more!

New Post
11/7/2017 12:24 PM

Bought an Umlindi from Campfire. Came quick, in mint condition and at a great price. Couldn’t ask for more!

New Post
11/7/2017 1:01 PM

Sold my Lindi to bfd365. Prompt communication and payment. Class act!

New Post
Yesterday @ 1:59 PM

@Pardner406 is a stand up guy. Responded my WTB thread and delivered a Pals Pocket that was like new. It even had a sticker with it. Communication was great and shipping was very fast. Thank you!

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsTrade/Buy feedbackTrade/Buy feedback