Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsFS: Montbell Downhugger 900 #2 LongFS: Montbell Downhugger 900 #2 Long
Previous

Next
New Post
11/11/2017 7:44 AM

I got this bag as a test to see if I liked down sleeping bags and they just aren't for me.  It is rated for 25 degrees, compacts to almost the size of a 1qt Nalgene an weights 1lb 11oz.  I have used it approximately a half a dozen nights, and when not in use it has been kept in the storage sack it came with. Due to the spiral construction it is one of the most comfortable bags I have used.  Before getting it, I did my research and this bag always scored highly, but more importantly comes in a size that will fit the big man.  It was rated as the Editors Choice by Backpacker Magzine in 2014, and has received other awards. 

Here is the link to the bag on Montbell's website were you can get all the particulars: https://www.montbell.us/products/disp.php?p_id=2321190

New the bag is $589.  I am asking $400 shipped.

Co-Owner Hill People Gear "If anything goes wrong it will be a fight to the end, if your training is good enough, survival is there; if not nature claims its foreit." - Dougal Haston

New Post
11/17/2017 7:19 AM

I have two of these Montbell sleeping bags in different temperature ratings. They are the most comfortable, best sleeping bags I have ever used.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsFS: Montbell Downhugger 900 #2 LongFS: Montbell Downhugger 900 #2 Long