Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifieds[WTS] Ruger 77/357, Stainless/Black, Threaded barrel [WTS] Ruger 77/357, Stainless/Black, Threaded barrel
Previous

Next
New Post
7/5/2019 11:51 AM

Not havign luck locally so i figure I'll try here. Ship to FFL or local in St. Louis area. 

Ruger 77/357, 18" stainless barrel with stainless Ruger 1" rings, and four 4rd magazines. The barrel is threaded 5/8x24 and with .38s it's as quiet as a bolt action centerfire can get suppressed. The magazines carry well in a kitbag and the gun swings well to boot. With eForm times as short as 2 weeks (45 days is my longest wait) it's a good candidate for a lightweight 9mm can, or you could have it taken down to to 10" if you wanted. Trigger is heavy as with most of the 77s, but a Volquartsen spring kit will sort that if you want. Makes a fantastic first rifle for a youngster or smaller framed person, and even the full-hoss magnum loads are manageable by small shooter.

Only getting rid of it because it's a duplicate. Currently plan on keeping the Leupold scope that's on it, but could be persuaded to part with a black 2-7x33 for the right price. Asking $725 shipped for the rifle, 4 magazines, and the rings. Happy to chat by phone or email but for obvious reasons I don't post those in public forums. Always open to discussing partial trades.

Edit to update, I found an extra mag, so it's 5 ruger factory rotary magazines. 

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifieds[WTS] Ruger 77/357, Stainless/Black, Threaded barrel [WTS] Ruger 77/357, Stainless/Black, Threaded barrel