Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsWWT: G1 E&E w/ HSGI& MSM for Tara/recon kit WWT: G1 E&E w/ HSGI& MSM for Tara/recon kit
Previous

Next
New Post
10/3/2012 12:58 PM

I have a nice MC G1 E&E with grommets, X-Ray straps, the standard chamber pocket, 2• MC HSGI 32oz pouches on the sides and a CB Mil-Speck Monkey admin pouch up front. 

I'd like to trade for a HPG Tarahumara pack, a recon kit bag and if you have both the stand alone harnesses and the runners harness that marries them together that would be awesome. Looking for either RG or CB. 

Nothing wrong with my E&E, the Army just kinda throws a fit about MC outside of Astan so I got myself a FG one. My MC one just hangs in the garage and I'm looking for an x-mas present for myself. I'm in the middle of gunnery right now so no pictures for a week or so but if you are interested let me know. 

Would be willing to sell outright for whatever the HPG setup costs if you are interested... looks like about $215. 
Not looking to part out the pack. 

Thanks for looking.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsWWT: G1 E&E w/ HSGI& MSM for Tara/recon kit WWT: G1 E&E w/ HSGI& MSM for Tara/recon kit