Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsFS: Arcteryx Naga Hoody, Marmot Fleece, Exofficio Air StripFS: Arcteryx Naga Hoody, Marmot Fleece, Exofficio Air Strip
Previous

Next
New Post
4/3/2017 7:53 PM

First PM or email gets the sale. Email me at “emmsromo” @ (g m a i l) (d o t) (c o m)

I will work on posting pictures but you can email me and I will send them immediately. 

Prices include shipping with Tracking via USPS. No international shipping.

Arc’teryx Naga Hoody (Gen 2) Wolf Gray, Small – $110 shipped

Used in great condition. No damage or stains. Minor pilling here and there. Paid full retail at $200 (Yikes) I really like that the neck seals warm and tight and the hood is separate from the zip neck. You can wear this with a wind shirt and the hood is discreet, it just looks like a zip crew neck with the wind shirt hood on. I appreciate the hard face on the sleeves and hood. A very toasty piece when worn alone, even at rest.  The thumb holes on the cuffs are very comfortable and durable. The zip chest pocket has a media port. Selling because i run warm and as a base layer this provides too much warmth for where I hike most of the year. Generally hiking in 40F+. I think it’s best next to skin as a below freezing piece. 

Marmot Backroad Fleece Jacket, Grey, Small- $34 shipped

Used in good condition. No damage or stains. It was worn as my daily fleece outer layer last winter and has pilling to show for it. It’s a versatile jacket. Fully featured and styled for work or play. Casual and dressy but not too technical looking. Two zip hand warmer pockets. Independent drawcords for hem adjustments that route inside each pocket. Two chest pockets on the outside- zip and flap. Zip pocket has media port on the inside. There is another internal chest pocket on the right. Rib-knit cuffs roll back and allow sleeves to be held up for venting. Rib-knit collar stands up or folds down and also thermoregulates well. Selling because I am trying to minimize my fleece pieces.

ExOffice Air Stip Long Sleeve, Sepia (Color), Small- $25 shipped

Used in great condition. Used this for travel and on hot days for casual use. No damage or stains. 

New Post
4/4/2017 10:52 PM

Can't edit post. Price drops. Naga Hoody- $75, Marmot Backroad- $25, Exofficio Air Strip- $20.

New Post
4/4/2017 10:54 PM

Price Drops. Naga Hoody- $75, Marmot Fleece- $25, Exofficio Air Strip- $20

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsFS: Arcteryx Naga Hoody, Marmot Fleece, Exofficio Air StripFS: Arcteryx Naga Hoody, Marmot Fleece, Exofficio Air Strip