Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifieds Ruger GSR, Dozier Knife, SF light - YET ANOTHER PRICE REDUCTION! Ruger GSR, Dozier Knife, SF light - YET ANOTHER PRICE REDUCTION!
Previous

Next
New Post
5/9/2017 10:56 AM

This is a major downsizing of my outdoor gear.  I want to clear the decks in preparing to return to work (and a possible move).  Also, despite a serious horse wreck last summer, most of my energy now is going into horsemanship and competitive team roping.  Almost all of the items are either new or very lightly used in excellent condition.  If you see something you are interested in I encourage you to contact me directly.  buck DOT westfall AT gmail DOT com   This is the first place these items are being offered, but I will be using other venues as well.  

2.Ruger GunSite rifle in .308.  Black, right hand, synthetic stock.  Stainless 16.1" barrel with muzzle brake (thread protector (NIW) included).  XS rail mounted (and original rail included).   Leupold VX-R 1.5-5X33 Scout illuminated Firedot, duplex reticle, matte finish rifle scope.  Warne Maxima steel, quick detach, low mount, matte finish rings. Two 3-round Ruger polymer magazines; and two 5-round  MagPul polymer magazines.  Also box, buttstock spacers, original Ruger rings and manual.  Excellent condition, about 100 rounds through it.  New cost for all of these items was just about $2000.

Price for all of the above is $1200 shipped.

Price excluding scope and rings is $775 shipped.

Price for scope and rings is $395 shipped.

7.  Dozier Yukon Pro Skinner Knife.  Customized - flat ground, slightly bead (or sand?) blasted larger handle with kydex sheath.  Used, excellent condition.  This was my "go to" excellent knife for field dressing for years.  $190 shipped  and no 3-year wait :) 

26.  SureFire P2X Fury Dual Output flashlight, 15 lumens and 600 lumens.  Less than a year old, excellent+  $85 shipped.

Shipping refers to CONUS.

Will consider reasonable offers on any of these items.

I've deleted all of the sold items so you don't have to sort through everything to find what's left.

Thanks for looking.

Buck

PS FWIW  I have over 1300 posts and well over 40 positive feedbacks at Kifaru.  I have not been active there ever since the Hill Brothers left.

New Post
5/9/2017 8:05 PM

Email sent regarding the SuperTarp. Thanks, Bill

New Post
5/12/2017 1:22 PM

Email Sent

New Post
5/12/2017 2:48 PM

ST_Express, e-mail NOT received.

New Post
5/15/2017 8:25 AM

Buck, is the Benchmade Presidio the black aluminum handle with the axis lock? If it's a non-serrated blade and is in decent shape with a tight lockup, I'll take it. You can email me direct at sullenronin@gmail.com

"Law is error, you see. It's an attempt to write down a lot of things that everyone ought to know anyway" ~~~ Freeman ibn Solomon - The Gone-Away World (Nick Harkaway)

New Post
5/16/2017 8:22 AM

Per my emails with Buck, I'll take the Benchmade, the Wetterlings American and the Cold Steel as my Mother's Day presents to myself.

"Law is error, you see. It's an attempt to write down a lot of things that everyone ought to know anyway" ~~~ Freeman ibn Solomon - The Gone-Away World (Nick Harkaway)

New Post
5/16/2017 5:59 PM

Thanks again Buck!

New Post
5/18/2017 3:31 PM

Updated descriptions and pricing.  Added items.

New Post
5/20/2017 7:19 PM

Received a beautiful Wetterlings axe, Benchmade and Cold Steel knives from Buck yesterday. Great communication, fast shipper and everything packed like family heirlooms.

Classy forum member and a joy to deal with.

New Post
5/27/2017 1:06 PM

Lowered prices on most items.

Having problems with ImageShack. Please e-mail for pictures.

Thanks

Buck

New Post
5/28/2017 3:10 PM

Buck, I'll take the Yankee Hill flash hider for the GSR.

New Post
7/9/2017 11:10 AM

Lower prices on almost all items.

New Post
7/10/2017 10:26 PM

Messaged you about the trigger. MKII or Hawkeye?

New Post
7/11/2017 11:13 AM

Thanks for the question.
It is M77 MKII

New Post
7/11/2017 11:48 AM

Thanks for the quick answer. I'm bummed that it doesn't work for me. Great deal on a very reputable trigger.

New Post
7/12/2017 5:21 PM

PLB sold.

New Post
7/14/2017 9:18 AM

Buck always has the best stuff. Buy with confidence.

New Post
7/18/2017 11:02 AM

Large price drop on firearms; smaller drop on others.

New Post
7/18/2017 5:31 PM

Email sent on HK package.

New Post
8/3/2017 11:54 AM

Deal with confidence, Buck is a great communicator and fast shipper. Every item I received from him exceeded expectations!

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifieds Ruger GSR, Dozier Knife, SF light - YET ANOTHER PRICE REDUCTION! Ruger GSR, Dozier Knife, SF light - YET ANOTHER PRICE REDUCTION!