Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsFor Sale: Aimpoint H-1 with Larue Tactical Low MountFor Sale: Aimpoint H-1 with Larue Tactical Low Mount
Previous

Next
New Post
8/28/2017 5:20 PM

For sale: Used Aimpoint H-1, 2moa red dot sight with Larue Tactical quick release low mount. Great condition with a couple of small dings on the body of the sight. The glass is in excellent condition. Comes with the original Aimpoint low mount. This is a perfect addition to a Marlin lever action rifle or a Ruger Gunsite Scout rifle. This sight saw light duty on a RGS but has mostly sat in storage.

Originally purchased new directly from Larue Tactical in 2013 for $600. Current H-1 2moa from LT is running $630. http://www.larue.com/aimpoint-micro-h-1-2moam4-mount-combo

Comes with the original Aimpoint low mount, bikini cover and wrench (I had originally indicated the cover was lost).

Asking $400. Shipping and insurance is included.  

I ship via USPS Priority Mail with tracking and insurance.  Payment by PayPal or USPS money order. For PayPal, please add 3%. Communications are best through my email address: hthair2@gmail.com (which is also my paypal account).

Thank you for looking.

I can provide pics separately, please let me know you are interested.

New Post
9/3/2017 2:32 PM

Bump with price drop.

New Post
9/18/2017 9:31 PM

Bump with price drop.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsFor Sale: Aimpoint H-1 with Larue Tactical Low MountFor Sale: Aimpoint H-1 with Larue Tactical Low Mount