Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsUmlindi, Recon Belt, Pals Pocket and MR Nalgen Holders in MulticamUmlindi, Recon Belt, Pals Pocket and MR Nalgen Holders in Multicam
Previous

Next
New Post
9/17/2017 12:25 PM

I just picked up a really nice Multicam Umlindi here in the forum with the Recon Hip Belt and two Mystery Ranch Bottle Holsters that I am putting up for sale. I also purchase new a Pals Pocket in Multicam that has only been on the pack one time.  I have only carried the pack a few times.  It is a great pack, I have just decided to go a different route.  I have about $320 in this setup.  Will take $285 shipped to your door.  Payment via Paypal as friend or +3% for fees.

For pics and infomration send email to burkhalter.dusty@gmail.com

Thanks

New Post
9/19/2017 7:21 PM

I will make somebody a heck of a deal on this set up. I paid $245 for the Umlindi with Recon Belt and Mystery Ranch Nalgene Bottle Holsters plus $87 shipped for the Pals Pocket which is unused. I will sell the whole set up for $250. You could barely get the Umlindi for that by itself in Multicam if it were available. This is a firm price and one heck of deal. Again $250 gets you used but not abused Multicam Umlindi, Recon Belt with two Mystery Ranch Nalgene Holster and a Pals Pocket in Multicam shipped. Will not separate.

New Post
9/20/2017 9:39 PM

Still available?

New Post
9/20/2017 9:40 PM

Is this still Available? And if so do you have any pictures 

New Post
9/22/2017 8:10 AM

Hey man, I sent you an email. I am VERY intersted!

New Post
11/3/2017 1:22 PM

Wondering if pack is still available? Cheers

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsUmlindi, Recon Belt, Pals Pocket and MR Nalgen Holders in MulticamUmlindi, Recon Belt, Pals Pocket and MR Nalgen Holders in Multicam