Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsFolding Firebox Gen 2 - 5”, Bushcraft Camp KitFolding Firebox Gen 2 - 5”, Bushcraft Camp Kit
Previous

Next
New Post
11/21/2017 9:33 PM

Please email me at “emmsromo” @ g m a I l (dot) c o m or text me at (714)234-5494 for photos. 

Price includes shipping via USPS Priority Mail. 

$72 for the whole kit.

Kit Includes: The G2 5" Firebox Bush Camping Stove with removable Ash Pan, 4 Firesticks, Boil Plate (Converts the stove into a boiling system for use with space saver cups and 40oz stainless steel water bottles), Adjustable Fire Grate (For burning wood pellets closer to the pan or charcoal closer to the grill), Grill Plate, Extended Grill Plate and the generously sized Black D-Ring Stove Kit Case made of double layer 500wt abrasion resistant nylon constructed without a seam at the bottom to make this the most durable stove cases on the market! 

New Post
11/23/2017 5:42 PM

Price drop to $65 shipped.

New Post
11/25/2017 5:20 PM

$60 shipped or the whole kit. ($100 dollar value, stove alone with no additional accessories is $60 direct from Firebox)

New Post
12/4/2017 10:39 AM

Great price. I use mine every weekend. Amazing piece of gear

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsFolding Firebox Gen 2 - 5”, Bushcraft Camp KitFolding Firebox Gen 2 - 5”, Bushcraft Camp Kit