Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsWTB Aston House Back Country or UteWTB Aston House Back Country or Ute
Previous

Next
New Post
1/3/2018 11:31 PM

I missed the sale for the holidays, even then they were pricey but definitely can' afford them new now. Figured someone might be able to help me out if they are getting rid if one and want some money or to work out a deal or something. Thanks for your time guys.

preferably foliage, but any of the colors are ok. of included, prairie  belt would be great but I have a praiie belt , probably would pass on a recon belt and just grab the pack

New Post
2/9/2018 4:16 PM

Bump?

New Post
2/11/2018 8:25 AM

Hey, I’ve got an ASBC in foliage I may be willing to part with. It’s basically brand new, only been on one hike with the family. Email me at tenderbranson1984 at gmail dot com. I can send you pictures and we can discuss everything else  there. Thanks

Jares

New Post
3/5/2018 6:56 PM

I’ve got a new RG and Khaki Backcountry that brand new if your interested.  

New Post
3/8/2018 8:41 PM

How much? I’m pretty broke atm

New Post
3/10/2018 11:35 AM

The AHBC is new and still in the box.  Same price as new.  I’ll bite the shipping in ththe US. 

New Post
3/11/2018 3:27 AM

Pass. If I wanted to buy it new and could afford to, I’d have bought a new one months ago when I posted that 

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsWTB Aston House Back Country or UteWTB Aston House Back Country or Ute