Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsFS : Vertx, ESEE, Benchmade and True North GearFS : Vertx, ESEE, Benchmade and True North Gear
Previous

Next
New Post
6/28/2018 11:38 PM

All the bags/packs are in great shape, no stains, rips or holes. I'm not a smoker. Shipping is to the lower 48 with tracking number. Payments via PayPal friends and family or you pay fees. I'll email pictures if you're interested. I'm posting these on another forum so the first "I'll take it" gets it.

First up is my ESEE CR2.5, bare blade with Micarta scales. I've had it for a few months and have used it a few times in the kitchen which has caused a pantina to start. As much as I want to like this knife it's just not for me. $65.00

About one month ago I picked up a Benchmade Griptilian full size with a black D2 blade and OD green handle slabs. I put on G10 tiger strip scales from Knives Ship Free. I think the combo of black blade and orange handle looks sexy. The knife is in great condition, looks new, no scratches on the coating. I only sliced paper. It comes with box, bag, OD scales and screws. $170.00

Vertx EDC essentials bag in black. I did put a piece of Gorilla tape over the seam on an inside pocket to protect it from a multi tool pocket clip. $75.00

Last up is a True North Gear firefly pack with an extra firefly medic bag. The firefly bag and medic bag can be switched for different configurations. You can keep different gear in each bag then just switch when needed. I've owned them for about 10 years but carried on my back only a few times. I kept them loaded as get home bags for different distances moving them from house to car Monday - Friday for 1 year. They've been taking up closet space since. You can get specs from their site at www.truenorthgear.com. I believe the style of my firefly pack bag was discontinued this year. They still make it. I have around $350.00 in the set up. Asking, $240.00

New Post
6/29/2018 8:53 PM

Couldn't figure out out to edit my post.
Sold the CR2.5

New Post
7/3/2018 1:23 AM

Ok, lets drop some prices for the 4th.
Benchmade = $160.00
Vertx = $60.00
True North Gear pack and bag = $200.00

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsFS : Vertx, ESEE, Benchmade and True North GearFS : Vertx, ESEE, Benchmade and True North Gear