Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsPrairie Belt Ranger Green (S), Attache (Foliage), Camelback Mil Spec Bladder, More....Prairie Belt Ranger Green (S), Attache (Foliage), Camelback Mil Spec Bladder, More....
Previous

Next
New Post
1/3/2019 2:18 PM

I've got the following for sale or trade:

1. HPG Prarie Belt - Small (27+) - Color is Ranger Green.  Looks like it was used once.  Fantastic shape SOLD

2. HPG Attache - Used but in really great shape, a few tiny stains on the front that I bet would wash out.  With Strap.  Color is Foliage, my on prior post.:  SOLD

3. Camelbak Mil Spec Antidote Accessory Long Reservoir, 100 oz/3.0L - New with Tags - $25

4. HPG Ashton Insert - Used but in good shape - will only sell with item 1 or 2, not alone due to shipping cost: SOLD

5. WalkStool Comfort 26". - Used but in very good shape, with sling case:  $65

Price is Paypal Net to me, gets it shipped to you.

New Post
1/4/2019 3:58 AM

Delete

New Post
1/6/2019 7:22 AM

Final price drops, I pull it all and it goes to fleabay Monday morning.

New Post
1/6/2019 10:22 AM

Does the prairie belt include the additional straps for attaching to kit bag and delta straps? If so I'll take it and the aston insert.

New Post
1/6/2019 11:29 AM

It has one pair of ranger green straps with the g hook on one side, if that is what you mean? Also have them in foliage. if you want it, my gmail is halmccabe.

New Post
1/6/2019 2:43 PM

email sent!

New Post
1/6/2019 2:43 PM

email sent!

New Post
1/7/2019 7:58 AM

Belt, insert and attache all SOLD!

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsPrairie Belt Ranger Green (S), Attache (Foliage), Camelback Mil Spec Bladder, More....Prairie Belt Ranger Green (S), Attache (Foliage), Camelback Mil Spec Bladder, More....