Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsWTS: HPG Serape (RG, Med), SO Silvertip 2P Mid (Brown)WTS: HPG Serape (RG, Med), SO Silvertip 2P Mid (Brown)
Previous

Next
New Post
1/27/2019 2:32 PM

Please PM, email me at “emmsromo” @ (g m a I l) (d o t) (c o m) or text me at 7142345494.

Funds via PayPal. Price includes shipping and tracking via USPS.

Hill People Gear Mountain Serape, Medium, Ranger Green- SOLD

Used in good condition. No stains or odors. There is a small tear on the inside near the bottom hem.  I’ve let other people borrow this as extra insulation. Not sure if this was caused by an ember from a fire or by hiking around something sharp. Otherwise,  the garment is good. Always stored hung and uncompressed. From a smoke and pet free home. All hardwear is in tact and included.

https://imgur.com/gallery/2T6WGS2

Seek Outside Silvertip, 2P Mid, Brown- SOLD

Used in good condition. Seam sealed, no stove jack. No stains or odors. There was a pinto bean sized hole near the sod skirt, it has bean patched with a piece of silnylon from MLD and silicon on both sides. Pitches with one 145cm pole. 10 stakes included with the stake bag. Original stuff sack and home depot storage bag included.

https://imgur.com/gallery/VyEZwUN

New Post
1/27/2019 4:40 PM

Just sent an email to your gmail address, I'll take the Mt. Serape if it's still available.

Thanks,

--Matt

New Post
1/27/2019 6:28 PM

Payment sent for Mountain Serape. Thanks!

New Post
1/29/2019 1:51 PM

Serape sold and price drop on Silvertip from $218 to $205.

New Post
1/29/2019 9:40 PM

I did not see a stove jack in the silvertip, or did I miss it?

New Post
1/30/2019 11:08 PM

Price drop on Silvertip from $205 to $195.

New Post
2/1/2019 9:28 AM

There is no stove jack installed. Price drop from $195 to $185.

New Post
2/3/2019 3:01 PM

I’m mostly car camping with a partner and when I do backpack I carry the same shelter. (Most of my backpacks are with a partner overnight, hiking a short distance. The Silvertip isn’t being used for its intended purpose, so I’m hoping someone else will. This is THE Mid for 2 person, UL alpine protection without breaking the bank and it does that more quietly than any other shelter ive tried. Good height, two doors, lots of interior space , footprint requirement is compact enough for crowded spaces, pitches well with 6-8 stakes but 14 will calm any anxiety if you need to.

Price drop from $185 to $175. That’s $100 off retail and it’s already seam sealed.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsWTS: HPG Serape (RG, Med), SO Silvertip 2P Mid (Brown)WTS: HPG Serape (RG, Med), SO Silvertip 2P Mid (Brown)