Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsWTT for your Large Prairie belt and M2016 butt pack.WTT for your Large Prairie belt and M2016 butt pack.
Previous

Next
New Post
2/1/2019 7:24 AM

Hello, 

I have an HSGI Suregrip battle belt system, both the inner velcro HSGI cobra belt, the outer suregrip and the HSGI modular shoulder harness. Both the belts are size large and both are coyote. The harness is OD green. The two belts have seen very limited use and both are in excellent, almost new, condition. The harness has never even left my home. I also have a medium prairie belt in foliage. The prairie belt has seen some use, but is in excellent condition. 

I'd like to trade for a large prairie belt and m2016 butt pack in foliage. 

I am a contract pig slayer for industrial sites located along a national park that happens to be a huge swamp. I've used many different belt and suspender systems, and I usually keep them for a year before I try something new. However, I'm running out of options and the last system I wanted to try was the HSGI system. I purchased it, put my pouches and gear on it and immediately hated it. The HSGI system is very nice and comfortable, but it just doesn't feel like I want it to feel, I think I prefer wider belt systems. 

I've been a huge fan of HPG products since I've discovered the company, my slaying backpack is the AH and that thing ended my search for the perfect backpack. The only reason I moved away from the prairie belt system was because my year using it passed and I wanted to explore other options. Now, I want to move to a large prairie belt and stick to it.

I hope my trade request is adequate, but if you have what I seek and are willing to trade, I have other quality gear to sweeten the deal. 

Thanks for reading! 

Purviswb.2 @ gmail .com 

New Post
2/3/2019 11:36 AM

I'm also open to simply purchasing a large prairie belt and m2016 butt pack.

New Post
2/7/2019 6:30 PM

I’ve got a large recon belt in RG.  $70 Shipped. 

New Post
2/8/2019 6:41 AM

Thanks for your reply! I'll have to decline though. It's gotta be a prairie belt in foliage. I already own a recon belt, too. 

I'm kinda high profile at the industrial sites I contract with. Between the employees, police and local hunters I'm approached by curious people almost daily. Because of this I want my gear to match. Foliage and ACU are the colors for 2019.

I've listed my medium prairie belt on Ebay, along with two hpg bottler holsters. I'm likely gonna go through my gear horde and list many of my items I don't plan on using. The hsgi belt and suspender system is also lisited.

Thanks for reading! 

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsWTT for your Large Prairie belt and M2016 butt pack.WTT for your Large Prairie belt and M2016 butt pack.