Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsGlock G43Glock G43
Previous

Next
New Post
6/24/2019 8:32 PM

Glock G43  Modified By CCH  on 6/24/2019 8:34:13 PM

Glock G43 in excellent condition. Very low round count. Has big dot style night sight front and steel black rear. Includes four magazines, two have Pearce extenders that provide one more round capacity and a much better grip. Have another Pearce extender for another mag. Includes Blade-Tech IWB kydex holster and a DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster if I can find it. Pretty sure I have the box around as well. This is a great carry set up, and has been utterly reliable. Went shooting with Scot this weekend, got to talking and got to thinking and I have decided to split the difference and move on from my 19 and 43 to a 48 as the family pistol platform. G43s can be had for $450 with plastic sights. You can get this one with night sights, two extra mags ($35 each), a holster and three extenders for only $500 obo. Only trade considered would be a G48, but that seems unlikely. Due to ridiculous shipping costs, I'm trying to keep this a Colorado sale. Looks like I'll probably be up at the camp out this Friday if anyone wants to check it out.

New Post
6/27/2019 1:21 PM

Sold

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsGlock G43Glock G43