Hill People Gear | Real Use Gear For Backcountry Travelers
888.464.1875 | info@hillpeoplegear.com Register | Login
Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGLimited Runs 2Limited Runs 2
Previous

Next
New Post
9/12/2014 10:36 AM

Still waiting on the Multicam bike frame bags to come back :)

New Post
11/22/2014 10:11 PM

I might be late to the party but I would like to see a Tara, Shoulder Harness,Prairie Belt and Kit Bag in Highlander

New Post
12/11/2014 10:33 PM

Just got my Runner's Kit Bag in black - now I want a Snubby and Recon Kit Bag.

Edit: I would love to see a Recon Kit Bag in Wolf Gray

New Post
12/12/2014 6:15 AM

We have a run of Black Original Kit Bags in the work. I don't know a timeline on the other two.

Co-Owner Hill People Gear "If anything goes wrong it will be a fight to the end, if your training is good enough, survival is there; if not nature claims its foreit." - Dougal Haston

New Post
12/12/2014 6:16 AM

I have closed this thread since we have found that our ticket system makes tracking requests easier. Going forward please email us with a requested color/item. ONE item/color per email.

info@hillpeoplegear.com

Co-Owner Hill People Gear "If anything goes wrong it will be a fight to the end, if your training is good enough, survival is there; if not nature claims its foreit." - Dougal Haston

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGLimited Runs 2Limited Runs 2

Edward Curtis Canyon De Chelly
When humans first set foot in a new continent, they came in small groups under their own power, bringing only the gear they needed. Most simply called themselves The People. Over time, those who chose the rougher freer life of the up country came to think of themselves as the Hill People.
Hill People Gear