Hill People Gear | Real Use Gear For Backcountry Travelers
888.464.1875 | info@hillpeoplegear.com Register | Login
Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGHPG Mountain ParkaHPG Mountain Parka
Previous

Next
New Post
8/3/2016 11:38 AM

Any updates on the Mountain Parka? Fingers crossed we'll see this garment on the products page this year.

New Post
8/3/2016 5:23 PM

Switching to a facility in TX that is more geared up to do raincoats than the outfit producing Windcheaters is. Don't know what the time impact of that will be.

We are fortunate in this matter that your conduct will be your marker and, thus, your reputation. The conduct of others on this forum has been, and will continue to be, their marker, and thus, their reputation. In the west, a person invests in one's reputation carefully. - 112Papa

New Post
11/11/2016 3:41 PM

Hope I am not being pushy, but any updates?

New Post
11/11/2016 3:44 PM

See the post above yours.

Co-Owner Hill People Gear "If anything goes wrong it will be a fight to the end, if your training is good enough, survival is there; if not nature claims its foreit." - Dougal Haston

New Post
11/22/2016 3:29 AM

#parkaclockreset

New Post
11/22/2016 9:49 PM

360joules wrote:
#parkaclockreset

Ya it's been a long time coming but you know with HPG it'll be bombproof when they bring it to market. 

New Post
11/22/2016 10:08 PM

I really need to replace my ancient shell layer, but I'm going to push this one through one more South West Washington rain season because I'm curious how the Mountain Parka is going to shape up. 

If someone had told me a year ago I would be doing that, I wouldn't have believed it, as I'm not very brand loyal. But the two pieces of HPG I've bought this year have worked out so well for me I think I'll hold out to see what form the Mountain Parka takes.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGHPG Mountain ParkaHPG Mountain Parka

Edward Curtis Canyon De Chelly
When humans first set foot in a new continent, they came in small groups under their own power, bringing only the gear they needed. Most simply called themselves The People. Over time, those who chose the rougher freer life of the up country came to think of themselves as the Hill People.
Hill People Gear