Hill People Gear | Real Use Gear For Backcountry Travelers
888.464.1875 | info@hillpeoplegear.com Register | Login
Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGLimited Runs 2Limited Runs 2
Previous

Next
New Post
10/30/2013 2:16 PM

The original “limited runs” thread has gotten a bit unwieldy due to posts about completed previous runs, multiple posts by the same person asking for the same thing, posts asking for new products,  posts that aren’t germane to the limited runs folks would like to see, etc… It takes a long time to clean up a thread and causes some glitches on the back end for us to deal with that you don’t see.  With all that in mind we are starting a new thread, which will hopefully address those issues. 

Since we had to go to a pre-pay system we don’t need your email anymore. Any limited runs will be posted in this thread, announced on Facebook, and on the limited runs page itself (http://hillpeoplegear.com/Products/BuyOnline/LimitedRuns/tabid/940/Default.aspx ).  We will also be starting a topic specific to each limited run for questions about that specific run so questions don’t clutter up this thread, which will make it easier to deal with long term.  Please follow the rules below.

1.       Post product and color
2.       ONE post per person do not post again with the same request later, second posts will be deleted
3.       NO discussions about new/other products you would like to see.  Those posts will be deleted, feel free to start a new thread
4.       NO posts about different materials. Those posts will be deleted, feel free to start a new thread
5.       NO posts about current limited runs, please post in those specific threads.  The exception is if you missed out on the run, and have not previously posted an interest in that product and color you can post
6.       NO discussions on any other topics. Those posts will be deleted, feel free to start a new thread.

The reality is that the limited runs take more time and effort than you would suspect, and that is time and effort we could be spending on new product development.  We don’t want to quit doing limited runs since it is a way to get you the products you want in the color you want, but let’s be realistic the more out there your request the less likely it is so please think before posting.  Finally, before you ask for something in grey, most of our products are already available in grey, Foliage, which is grey with greenish tint.  See here for pictures and discussion on “grey”: http://hillpeoplegear.com/Forum/tabid....

Co-Owner Hill People Gear "If anything goes wrong it will be a fight to the end, if your training is good enough, survival is there; if not nature claims its foreit." - Dougal Haston

New Post
10/30/2013 6:40 PM

I will kick off...

Kryptek Highlander

Kit Bag

New Post
10/30/2013 8:20 PM

Umlindi in foliage/black.  Tara and or PALS Pocket in black.  IMO, the latter would go a long way towards "civilianizing" this pack.

New Post
10/31/2013 1:08 AM

Umlindi : Black/foliage or Black/ Ranger

thanks!

New Post
10/31/2013 3:34 PM

Shoulder harness (version 2) - black

Original Kit Bag - black

Tarahumara with shoulder harness - black

Thanks..

New Post
11/1/2013 12:07 AM

Kit Bag - Kryptek Highlander

Runner's Harness- Kryptek Highlander

New Post
11/1/2013 7:15 PM

Krypton highlander

Kit bag

New Post
11/5/2013 2:06 AM

Regular Kit Bag, Black, with a Black bungee kit like the Runners Kit Bag has.

New Post
11/5/2013 2:36 PM

Multi Cam please - I will probably buy 2 Tara's in multi cam or kryptek highlander which ever happens. But I may need enough notice to save the funds.

external frame pack in muti-cam or kryptek also (I will buy one for sure, but I really want it in camo)

Serape - Multi cam / Foliage 

The area I hunt has grey stone when I am high on the mountain and it would be nice to turn reverse it to a grey(ish) color.

New Post
11/13/2013 11:52 AM

This may have been brought up, but if not has anyone request a grey to dark grey (charcoal) serape?

New Post
11/21/2013 11:37 AM

Kryptek Highlander Kit Bag - Please!  :) Just got the Tarahumara. Fantastic!

New Post
12/2/2013 10:23 AM

better late than never

A tarahumara pack in Kryptek Highlander :-)

New Post
12/2/2013 2:03 PM

Kryptek Serape

Kryptek Highlander

Kryptek HPG hat.

Wicked-Fish Knives & Tools

New Post
12/2/2013 2:15 PM

X2 Serape in Kryptek/Dark Grey

New Post
12/5/2013 10:27 AM

Highlander in Kryptek Also Shoulder Harness that matches =-)

New Post
12/5/2013 10:40 AM

All in Kryptek Highlander: Kit bag recon Runner's harness Tarahumara pack Mountain Serape

New Post
12/9/2013 1:21 PM

New Post
12/17/2013 6:24 PM

Longstride wrote

Kit Bag - Kryptek Highlander

Runner's Harness- Kryptek Highlander

EDIT:  Recon Kit Bag - Kryptek Highlander

New Post
12/23/2013 12:45 PM

Thanks for the info! 

New Post
12/30/2013 7:17 PM

Kryptec tarahumara again..just missed the last one!

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGLimited Runs 2Limited Runs 2

Edward Curtis Canyon De Chelly
When humans first set foot in a new continent, they came in small groups under their own power, bringing only the gear they needed. Most simply called themselves The People. Over time, those who chose the rougher freer life of the up country came to think of themselves as the Hill People.
Hill People Gear