Hill People Gear | Real Use Gear For Backcountry Travelers
888.464.1875 | info@hillpeoplegear.com Register | Login
Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsFirearms and Sk...Firearms and Sk...22lr for backpacking22lr for backpacking
Previous

Next
New Post
10/19/2016 9:07 PM

I have a chiappa little badger that might work for you. It's threaded for a suppressor it has multiple options to add a light or red dot or whatever. It folds weighs about 2.5 lbs and the trigger is very good it also has peep sights.
[URL=http://s194.photobucket.com/user/satchel3006/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150924_110747948_zpsjbnb0pyb.jpg.html]
[/URL]

Here's mine I took off the rails and added the paracord it fits in the little backpack it's laying on. 

New Post
12/17/2016 4:45 PM

10/22 is the way to go. I run mine suppressed and a great pack gun. Very accurate and have had no issues with any of the ammo I run.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsFirearms and Sk...Firearms and Sk...22lr for backpacking22lr for backpacking

Edward Curtis Canyon De Chelly
When humans first set foot in a new continent, they came in small groups under their own power, bringing only the gear they needed. Most simply called themselves The People. Over time, those who chose the rougher freer life of the up country came to think of themselves as the Hill People.
Hill People Gear