Hill People Gear | Real Use Gear For Backcountry Travelers
888.464.1875 | info@hillpeoplegear.com Register | Login
Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsONLY POST ONCE!ONLY POST ONCE!
Previous

Next
New Post
10/13/2015 2:56 PM

ONLY POST ONCE!

Due to spammers we have had to lock down the forums. What that means is if you are not on the trusted forum user list all of your posts have to approved by a moderator prior to showing up in the thread.  If you attempt to post and don't see it, that means it is waiting on moderation. You don't have to repost multiple times.  Reposting multiple times just slows down things as each duplicate post has to be deleted.  ONLY POST ONCE.

ONLY POST ONCE!

The long and short of it is, that we don't require a minimum post count to buy and sell on our forums, as we know there are a lot of lurkers.  However, there is an inordinate amount of people double, triple, and even quadruple tapping posts in the classifieds, which only creates more work for us, and both Nick and I have full time jobs in addition to moderating on here.  I understand you are excited to get a deal, but don't create more work for us, or we might have to revisit the policy on who can buy and sell, which I would rather not do. Just today we have had to delete ~10 duplicate posts between us.

Co-Owner Hill People Gear "If anything goes wrong it will be a fight to the end, if your training is good enough, survival is there; if not nature claims its foreit." - Dougal Haston

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsONLY POST ONCE!ONLY POST ONCE!

Edward Curtis Canyon De Chelly
When humans first set foot in a new continent, they came in small groups under their own power, bringing only the gear they needed. Most simply called themselves The People. Over time, those who chose the rougher freer life of the up country came to think of themselves as the Hill People.
Hill People Gear