Hill People Gear | Real Use Gear For Backcountry Travelers
888.464.1875 | info@hillpeoplegear.com Register | Login
Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsWTS HPG Prarie Belt, Ranger Green 33+WTS HPG Prarie Belt, Ranger Green 33+
Previous

Next
New Post
1/10/2017 1:59 PM

Have a Prarie Belt in great condition just sitting around.  Ranger Green, Size 33+.  Can only find 2 small spots that show any use, can send pics upon request. 

ebergey@gmail.com

$80 Shipped Conus

New Post
1/10/2017 5:09 PM

I have a 32-33 waist. I'm assuming this would be too big? If not, I'm interested.

New Post
1/10/2017 6:11 PM

I have a 34" waist and use the M belt, I can still cinch down an inch and a half either side of the cobra buckle.

Please disregard my dog's unfortunately placed paw...

New Post
1/12/2017 2:26 AM

Sorry for such a late reply. And thanks digger for helping me out. I wear 33-34" pants most if the time and have plenty of room to go smaller or bigger. I don't think it would be too small for you. I had a small belt at one time and it was Def too small for me.

New Post
1/14/2017 1:53 PM

Spf

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsWTS HPG Prarie Belt, Ranger Green 33+WTS HPG Prarie Belt, Ranger Green 33+

Edward Curtis Canyon De Chelly
When humans first set foot in a new continent, they came in small groups under their own power, bringing only the gear they needed. Most simply called themselves The People. Over time, those who chose the rougher freer life of the up country came to think of themselves as the Hill People.
Hill People Gear