Hill People Gear | Real Use Gear For Backcountry Travelers
888.464.1875 | info@hillpeoplegear.com Register | Login
Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsWTS - HPG Ute Khaki/Ranger with TarapocketWTS - HPG Ute Khaki/Ranger with Tarapocket
Previous

Next
New Post
2/10/2017 7:31 PM

I have for sale an HPG Ute in the Khaki/Ranger color combo.  Comes with Ranger green Tarapocket and size Medium (33+ IIRC) Ranger green Prairie Belt with Cobra buckle.  Pack was purchased a few years ago so it may have the old style tags, not sure the difference.  Pack is in great shape.  To be honest, it has only been out for a few day missions.  I think you would have a hard time telling it from new.  Only issue to note is that the thicker, black foam from the Prairie belt lost a small chunk about the size of half a pinky finger tip when removing it from the belt.  Absolutely does not affect function but felt I should mention it. 

$400.00 shipped USPS

Email me at nick_bur at yahoo dot com

New Post
3/10/2017 2:56 PM

SOLD

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsWTS - HPG Ute Khaki/Ranger with TarapocketWTS - HPG Ute Khaki/Ranger with Tarapocket

Edward Curtis Canyon De Chelly
When humans first set foot in a new continent, they came in small groups under their own power, bringing only the gear they needed. Most simply called themselves The People. Over time, those who chose the rougher freer life of the up country came to think of themselves as the Hill People.
Hill People Gear