Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralIs there a FAQ pageIs there a FAQ page
Previous

Next
New Post
5/10/2017 5:44 PM

I'd like to know things like...

- Is the kit bag I want in stock

- How long before my order ships

- How does my order ship, how long should take.

The product pages are so fancy.  Yet, this basic info that relates to my decision to purchase or not does not seem to be available.

New Post
5/11/2017 1:12 AM

I believe they mark out of stock items on the product page. They're always fast to ship, and when they do, they generate a tracking number that gets emailed to you, so you can track it's progress. I think my last pack came USPS 2 day.

New Post
5/11/2017 5:41 AM

When you go to the product page, you will see a note if a product is out of stock. Shipment is really fast. Here is what occurred on my last purchase. I received a notice that my items were back in stock on May 2nd at 1200. I placed the order at 1722. I received an email that the items had shipped on May 3 at 1735. I received the items on May 5th from the US Postal Service. I live in GA. That is pretty squared away!   

New Post
5/11/2017 7:17 AM

It looks like the shipping information page did get lost in the re-organization.

If you can put it in your cart the item is in stock. Out of stock are marked as such.

Our goal is to ship within 24 hrs during the week, and typically we achieve that. In some cases when we aren't going to be able to we post a notice. In some cases we ship same day.

All our shipping is USP Priority, as we have found it to be the fastest, most reliable, and most economical way to ship. They qoute 2-3 days, but don't guarantee it. Outside the holidays they hit that better than 95% of the time. During the holidays they still make that probably 80% of the time.

Co-Owner Hill People Gear "If anything goes wrong it will be a fight to the end, if your training is good enough, survival is there; if not nature claims its foreit." - Dougal Haston

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralIs there a FAQ pageIs there a FAQ page