Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralNEW MEMBERSNEW MEMBERS
Previous

Next
New Post
5/14/2018 12:26 PM

NG here, qui-Ya with Prairie Belt on the way, notification listed for Blaze Orange PALS Pocket and Gear Bag V2.

LCB

New Post
6/6/2018 10:19 AM

New Aston House Backcountry owner here. Found out about the Facebook group first, but wanted to introduce myself here as well.

I do a lot of GORUCK events, but found that their rucks, while extremely durable, are also heavier and do not have adequate support for long distance movements. I will still use them for GORUCK challenges due to the abuse heaped upon them (and us), but got the AHBC because I am training for their 50 mi in 20 hour challenges (the one in NYC in November). I knew I needed something versatile yet hardy enough to comfortably carry 30 lbs for the long haul.

Anyway, glad to be the owner of a fantastic set of kit. Thanks to the HPG crew for being amazingly accessible and taking the time to answer us newbies' questions!

New Post
6/10/2018 6:41 PM

Hey folks,

Jay from the Boise, Idaho area here. Not yet a current owner of any hill people gear, but planning to be.

Been backpacking since I was 13; did some volunteer trail work with SAGA in Alaska, and the MCC in Montana. Now that I'm here in wIdaho planning to be a hunter, fisherman, and back country rambler. Also Wanting to through hike the Idaho Centennial Trail someday.

Looking forward to participating on the forums!
Jay

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralNEW MEMBERSNEW MEMBERS