Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralMOLLE II Frame Load Lifter Extenders/BayonetsMOLLE II Frame Load Lifter Extenders/Bayonets
Previous

Next
New Post
10/27/2018 9:56 AM

I have a couple of MOLLE II frames that i'm resurrecting, and I found that both myself and my brother are too tall anymore for the built-in load lifters. I saw that Oneiros Valley and Mystery Ranch made Load Lifter extensions, but both Oneiros Valley and Mystery Ranch have discontinued their versions, and I can't seem to find anyone else who has anything like them. Does anyone here know where I can either purchase them or get them made? I need two of them, both with a 6-inch lift from the top of the MOLLE frame. One for me, and one for my brother's frame. Thanks =)

New Post
10/27/2018 12:48 PM

I forgot to add. "Fowler" tested something similar a ways back, but I don't think anything became of it.

Forum link to example:

http://www.hillpeoplegear.com/Forum/forumid/23/threadid/8925/scope/posts

New Post
11/4/2018 3:32 PM

I still use some on my ALICE frames and on my NICE frame. I tried to make some for a 1606 frame but the curve and attachment points gave me fits and I never took another stab at it. Also the tight fit of the FILBE/ALICE bags on a 1606 frame didn't really leave any room to use the bayonets at the same time as the bag.

I'm 6'2" and find the 1603 MOLLE frame is just BARELY tall enough if I don't pack it too heavy and wear my belt a tad high, but the 1606 frame is just flat out too short.

New Post
11/4/2018 4:35 PM

Me and my brother are both using the larger Gen4 1603 MOLLE I/II frame, along with Kifaru Cargo Panels and straps for a modular "pack board"-type pack

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralMOLLE II Frame Load Lifter Extenders/BayonetsMOLLE II Frame Load Lifter Extenders/Bayonets