Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGHPG Field KnifeHPG Field Knife
Previous

Next
New Post
11/6/2018 3:59 AM

It won't be coated, but may be stone tumbled.

Co-Owner Hill People Gear "If anything goes wrong it will be a fight to the end, if your training is good enough, survival is there; if not nature claims its foreit." - Dougal Haston

New Post
12/11/2018 1:29 PM

I still have my eye on this knife- I hope it comes to fruition.

If you have time, updates here are appreciated- I deactivated my complete Facebook account for a variety of reasons.

New Post
12/11/2018 1:52 PM

I will update when there is one. We are still waiting on the manufacturer to do their thing. I have no reason to suspect it won't happen, but the time line is longer than a couple of months.

Co-Owner Hill People Gear "If anything goes wrong it will be a fight to the end, if your training is good enough, survival is there; if not nature claims its foreit." - Dougal Haston

New Post
12/11/2018 2:34 PM

Thanks Scot. This is another worthy project.

Oh, and stone tumbled sounds cool in a low key way.

New Post
12/11/2018 2:49 PM

I like the fact that is has a finger guard. If that is the correct term. I could never understand the "bush crafters" love of knives that don't have same. Just my opinion.

New Post
12/11/2018 3:08 PM

Amen El Mac.

Field knives without a guard give me the heeby jeebies. When my hands and knife are cold and wet, the last thing I want is to slip up on to the cutting edge.

New Post
12/14/2018 9:20 AM

Plus 2 on a Hilt/Guard. It is easy to slip a finger up onto the blade If you are careless.

Ask me how know.
I am looking at the scar right now as I type this.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGHPG Field KnifeHPG Field Knife