Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGJunction?Junction?
Previous

Next
New Post
9/21/2019 6:32 PM

So i just got my sling harness, and was trying to figure out from the website how to rig it to my tara.  See mention of a "junction" pouch/pocket/pack.  Any info on this?  Can't find it on website yet but am intrigued. 

New Post
9/23/2019 9:40 AM

It is a minimalist daypack just a bit larger than the Tara. Top load, no compression straps but lacing, two wand pockets, and Tara style suspension. A couple of pictures have been posted on the HPG FB Business Page and Owners Group. Should be out just before Christmas.

Co-Owner Hill People Gear "If anything goes wrong it will be a fight to the end, if your training is good enough, survival is there; if not nature claims its foreit." - Dougal Haston

New Post
9/24/2019 3:48 PM

A bunch of pictures just got posted in the HPGOG on FB.

Co-Owner Hill People Gear "If anything goes wrong it will be a fight to the end, if your training is good enough, survival is there; if not nature claims its foreit." - Dougal Haston

New Post
9/24/2019 4:35 PM

What's that zipper on the back panel for?

New Post
9/24/2019 4:39 PM

The main thought was a laptop sleeve, but really you can use it for whatever you want.

New Post
9/24/2019 4:43 PM

I was hoping that was going to be your answer!

New Post
9/24/2019 6:07 PM

What size laptop will fit in it?

New Post
9/24/2019 6:50 PM

Hello, Could you post pictures and Specs for us who are not on Facebook please?

New Post
9/24/2019 9:07 PM

New Post
9/24/2019 10:52 PM

Ok, just take my money now

New Post
9/25/2019 12:57 PM

Holmslice
Design goal is for it to fit one of the 13" class laptops. The prototype did. The first production sample wasn't quite there in that regard. Once we see the second one with a wider zipper opening we'll know for sure.

New Post
9/25/2019 5:30 PM

Oh boy!!! That is excellent.  I just upgraded for work and that should fit my new one :).

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGJunction?Junction?