Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGPals Pocket on AHBC Pals Pocket on AHBC
Previous

Next
New Post
8/19/2018 4:31 PM

Hey everybody, I finally picked the pack I wanted and so I have the Aston House BC. I picked up a Pals pocket and now I'm trying to figure out what the best method is or what method you folks may have used to attach the pals pocket to the front of an Aston panel?

Thanks...

New Post
8/19/2018 7:14 PM

Here is a post I did on another forum about my HPG set up. Part of it involves a Pals Pocket and Aston House BC. It is picture heavy but may help.
https://bushcraftusa.com/forum/threads/i-may-have-found-the-perfect-pack-system-pic-heavy.221038/#post-3949434

New Post
8/20/2018 9:01 AM

I would put the Pals Pocket behind the Aston Panel. All you would need, to secure it, is compression. 

New Post
8/20/2018 6:04 PM

kevinmcdowell wrote:

I would put the Pals Pocket behind the Aston Panel. All you would need, to secure it, is compression. 

I will in the long run. But for now I'd like to have something easy access on the front other than just the plain panel. Thank you

New Post
8/20/2018 6:09 PM

I did see that just not too long ago. Really good post I'll look that over again. For now I'll probably just drop the pals pocket right to the Aston pocket Molle webbing. Thank you

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGPals Pocket on AHBC Pals Pocket on AHBC