Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGAlternate colorsAlternate colors
Previous

Next
New Post
5/15/2019 9:16 AM

Can you have a bag made in a cutom color?  I like the Snubby Original Pattern but I'm over "Tac-cool" colors and would like it in the red you use for the SAR bag.  I don't want to go with the SAR bag since I'm not that big of a guy and prefer the smaller footprint.

New Post
5/15/2019 11:24 AM

We don't do custom work. We have tried in the past and couldn't figure out a way to not loose money on every order.

Everyone has their own opinions on what "tacti-cool" colors are. For instance I grew up when all tactical gear was black so for me black is as tactical as camos are. However, folks without that reference don't see black as tactical. Personally, I don't thing grey is a tactical color, but since it was included in some camos folks see it that way. In order to try and provide flexibility, we try and do limited runs in a variety of colors based on demand. How we know there is demand is if folks email us and ask for product x in color y. If enough folks email us then we will do a run. So email info@hillpeoplegear.com and ask for the Snubby Original in Red.

Co-Owner Hill People Gear "If anything goes wrong it will be a fight to the end, if your training is good enough, survival is there; if not nature claims its foreit." - Dougal Haston

New Post
5/23/2019 12:06 PM

We will make the Snubby Kit Bag Original Pattern in the "Teal" color we do for our Tarahumara. It should be available in the next couple months.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGAlternate colorsAlternate colors