Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGParka/Stove/Tent/Etc.Parka/Stove/Tent/Etc.
Previous

Next
New Post
6/5/2019 7:33 PM

Hi there,

Long time forum reader here. I've noticed that throughout the past few years there have been various threads on the Shepherd Stove, Mountain Parka and I believe even some discussion about an HPG floorless shelter at some point (although I'm not sure if it was a serious concept or just a wish list item); however, many of these threads seem to have gone silent in the past year or so.

I read various discussions on some of the headaches regarding finding suitable manufacturers for the stove/parka/etc. and I am just wondering if these product ideas have been shelved for good or at least for the foreseeable future? Or if there is still work being done behind the scenes on these products?

Love the work HPG does and the products they put out so don't want to be a nuisance. Just curiosity!

New Post
6/7/2019 5:59 AM

They are shelved for the time being, but the parka is the farthest back on the shelf. There are a lot of projects on the list we can bring to market right now and we will be slowly phasing them in.

Co-Owner Hill People Gear "If anything goes wrong it will be a fight to the end, if your training is good enough, survival is there; if not nature claims its foreit." - Dougal Haston

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGParka/Stove/Tent/Etc.Parka/Stove/Tent/Etc.