Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGUte velcro problemsUte velcro problems
Previous

Next
New Post
7/17/2019 9:18 AM

I just wanted to ask if anyone else was having a similar problem as me.

I have had the Ute for a few years now, done some very long hikes with it and just love it all around, but my one gripe is that when I first got the backpack, the velcro that locks in the Praire belt seems to be too long.

What I mean is, when I open the pack and slip in the Praire belt, there is always a bit of velcro that is exposed. Meaning, that I always have a piece of velcro rubbing against my lower back. It is not a problem if I have layers, but it can be annoying if I am wearing just a T-shirt or something. 

Anyone else have this problem? I know I am putting it on right, I know I am locking down the velcro as much as possible and I have sent some photos to HPG as well. I just want to know if this was a one-off mess up or what, because other than this...I love the pack and I am considering a few other purchases from HPG.

New Post
7/17/2019 4:22 PM

That's not normal. The velcro edge should be well buried.

We are fortunate in this matter that your conduct will be your marker and, thus, your reputation. The conduct of others on this forum has been, and will continue to be, their marker, and thus, their reputation. In the west, a person invests in one's reputation carefully. - 112Papa

New Post
7/18/2019 6:44 AM

Kevin took care of it with First Spear

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGUte velcro problemsUte velcro problems